Effective date: 2023-01-01
Updated on: 2023-01-09
At Fryit.co, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, Fryit.co collects the following information:
- Usage Data
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
- Exit pages
- User’s movement around the site
- Demographic information
Furthermore, we also collect the following information, IF you submit them through registration form or otherwise.
Fryit.co will never collect personally identifiable information without your consent.
How We Collect Information
Fryit.co collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 60 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
Fryit.co may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Fryit.co will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
- User to user comments. Your information, such as your display name will be in public view when posting user to user comments.
- To contact you. Fryit.co will contact you by email related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
How We Share Your Information
Fryit.co will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Fryit.co will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
- For transfers of business. Your information will be shared in the event of connection, negotiation, merger, sale of business assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business with another company.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information* Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyze website traffic.
- Improving targeted advertising campaigns. Fryit.co partners with third party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
- Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used for generating and sending newsletters, email marketing efforts, advertisements, and more.
*For analytics, we use a function that programmatically anonymizes your IP address.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
This Site is affiliated with Monumetric (dba for The Blogger Network, LLC) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Monumetric will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Monumetric’s data usage, click here: Publisher Advertising Privacy
Google Analytics Advertising Features
Fryit.co also uses Google Analytics’ Google Signals.
If you have consented to the ads personalization on your Google account, this feature will collect visitation information and associate it with your signed-in Google account. The information collected may include location, search history, YouTube history, and data from sites that partner with Google.
The information is used to provide aggregated and anonymized insights.
You may manage this particular data via your Google Activity.
Amazon Associates Program
Fryit.co is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
- Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to fryit.co and other sites on the Internet.
Our advertising partners include:
- Google Adsense
- Amazon Associates Program
- Amazon Product Advertising API
Fryit.co has NO access or control over the technology used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Your information’s security is important to us. Fryit.co utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Fryit.co is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Email: info [at] fryit.co