Cooking frozen pizza bites in the air fryer is quick and easy. Follow these simple steps to make your all-time favorite snack even more amazing. 🤩 Fry it, to believe it!
Pizza bites are a magical thing—they have the delicious ingredients of pizza wrapped into a small, golden brown and delicious package, making them an appetizer loved by all!
You can enjoy it either in the form of pepperoni or as a cheesy, stringy variation.
The only problem is that they take at least 10 minutes to make in the oven. Add the time it takes to preheat the oven, usually about 10-15 minutes, and you’re looking at at least 20 minutes to get pizza bites on the table.
Save time and get even crispier results by cooking frozen pizza bites in the air fryer.
If you want to make them even more special, I’ll teach you how to craft the perfect dip that goes really well with those gooey-filled snacks. So stay tuned!
Level Up Your Frozen Pizza Bites
Here are all the things you need to make those gooey-licious air fried pizza bites extra special.
- Frozen pizza bites, pepperoni or cheese
Garlic Parmesan Dip
- Greek yogurt
- Garlic, crushed
- Parmesan cheese
- Dried parsley
- Black pepper
📣 You can find the exact measurements and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card down below.
We promise that you’ll be blown away by this tasty dip and the way the tangy, garlicky, cheesiness of it goes perfectly with the pizza bites!
If you’re not in the mood to make a homemade dipping sauce, the pizza bites are great on their own.
Recipe Video: Air Fried Frozen Pizza Bites
Don’t have time to read? We made this short recipe video just for you. 😉
*You can find the exact amount of ingredients and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card below.
How to Cook Frozen Pizza Bites in the Air Fryer?
Cooking frozen pizza bites in the air fryer is so simple: from start to finish, this recipe will only take about 10 minutes.
Because you’re making the dip while the pizza bites cook, it doesn’t add any additional time to make, but it packs awesome flavor!!
1. Preheat the air fryer to 380°F (193°C).
If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, you can set the temperature to 380°F (193°C) and then let it cook for 4-5 minutes without food.
You may also skip this step by adding 2-3 minutes to your cooking time until you achieve your desired finish.
2. Air fry the pizza bites for 5-6 minutes.
When the air fryer is preheated, add the pizza bites in a single layer and air fry until golden and crisp, about 5 to 6 minutes.
I used a 6-quart air fryer to test this recipe. Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time.
3. Prepare dipping sauce.
While the pizza bites are cooking, make the garlic sauce. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, sugar, garlic, parmesan cheese, dried parsley and black pepper. Whisk to ensure all the ingredients are evenly-combined. Set aside for serving.
4. Serve and enjoy your air fried pizza bites!
When the frozen pizza bites are crispy and golden, transfer them to a plate and serve the garlic dipping sauce!
For a pretty presentation, top the pizza bites with chopped parsley or basil. Fresh herbs add great color and fresh flavor to any dish, and they instantly elevate whatever you’re serving!
While the garlic dip is fun and delicious, we also think the bites would be great dipped into any of these other sauces!
- Marinara Sauce – 1 can (28 oz) of whole peeled tomatoes, 3 tbsp olive oil, ½ onion, finely chopped, 4 garlic cloves, minced, ½ tsp dried basil, ½ tsp dried oregano, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper
- Vodka Sauce – 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 small onion, finely chopped, 4 garlic cloves, minced, ½ cup vodka, 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes, ½ cup heavy cream, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper.
- Alfredo Sauce – ½ cup unsalted butter, 1 cup heavy cream, 2 garlic cloves, minced, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper, 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Pesto Sauce – 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed, ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, ⅓ cup pine nuts (or walnuts), 3 garlic cloves, peeled, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper.
The Best Frozen Pizza Bites
Here are the best frozen pizza bites that you can try the next time you’re craving those delicious bite-sized pizza snacks.
|Snow Days Grain-Free Pizza Bites|
|Pillsbury Pepperoni Pizza Bites|
|Totino’s Pizza Rolls|
|Morningstar Farms Veggitizers Pepperoni Pizza Bites|
|Digiorno Stuffed Pizza Bites|
|Brazi Bites Uncured Pepperoni Pizza Bites|
|Atkins Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Bites|
Frozen Pizza Bites in Air Fryer FAQs
How to air fry frozen pizza bites?
To air fry frozen pizza bites, first preheat your air fryer to 380°F (193°C). Then add your frozen pizza bites in a single layer with adequate spacing. Cook them for 5-6 minutes until they turn golden and crispy.
How long does it take to cook frozen pizza bites in the air fryer?
Typically, frozen pizza bites can take around 5-6 minutes to cook in the air fryer. However, the cooking time may vary depending on your specific air fryer and the number of pizza bites you are cooking.
Frozen Pizza Bites in the Air Fryer +Perfect Dip
- 1 pound pepperoni pizza bites frozen
Garlic Parmesan Dip
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F (193°C).
- Place the frozen pizza bites carefully into the preheated air fryer, making sure to leave adequate spacing for even cooking, and keep them in a single layer. Air fry frozen pizza bites for 5-6 minutes, or until the crust turns golden and crispy.
- Prepare the garlic parmesan dip. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, sugar, Parmesan cheese, dried parsley, and black pepper. Alternatively, you could also use a pre-made pizza sauce.
- Serve and enjoy your air fried frozen pizza bites!
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, you can set the temperature to 380°F (193°C) and then let it cook for 4-5 minutes without food.
- You can also skip preheating by adding 2-4 minutes to your cooking time. Increment gradually, to prevent burning the pizza bites.
- Don’t stack your frozen pizza bites for even cooking. I used a 6-quart Instant Pot Vortex Plus to test the frozen air fryer pizza bites. Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time.
Share or save this recipe for later:
Have you tried air frying frozen pizza bites?
Leave us a note, and give this recipe a star rating. Good or bad, we appreciate your opinion. Let’s improve this air fryer recipe as a community!
Or you can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We’re constantly uploading easy and tasty air fryer recipe videos, ASMR style.
Thank you for your support!