Indulge in a warm and gooey Air Fryer Baked Brie served with a side of toasted baguette, crackers, and fruits. Teaser: it’s super quick and easy to make! 🤯
If you haven’t tried baked Brie, this is your sign to try it.
Baked Brie is one of those things that, when served, you know it is going to get completely eaten before the night is over. Brie is a mild soft cheese from France that has a soft, edible rind and heavenly creamy middle.
When heated, Brie gets melty and becomes the perfect consistency for dipping, making it a popular dish to serve at parties and gatherings.
This air fryer baked Brie recipe is simple, but there are versions that even include wrapping the cheese wheel in pastry dough!
No matter how it’s prepared, warm Brie is a delight for the senses.
Air Fryer Brie Ingredients
If you just want to enjoy baked Brie in all its gooey goodness, all you’ll need is…a wheel of Brie!
On the other hand, if you want to follow this Brie air fryer recipe with the included herb-nut topping, you’ll need:
- Brie wheel
- Dried cranberries
📣 You can find the exact measurements and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card down below.
We really like to serve this baked Brie with baguette slices, crackers, apple slices, grapes and toasted bread, but you could really use anything you want to dip and it’ll be delicious!
ASMR Recipe Video: Air Fried Brie
Don’t have time to read? We made this short recipe video just for you. 😉
*You can find the exact amount of ingredients and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card below.
How to Bake Brie in the Air Fryer?
Making baked Brie in the air fryer is as simple as you can imagine! From start to finish, including the nut topping, this recipe takes about 10 minutes!
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C).
If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, you can set the temperature to 350ºF (204ºC) and then let it cook for 5 minutes without food.
You may also skip this step by adding 2-minute increments to your cooking time until the Brie cheese softens and becomes gooey.
2. Prepare the toppings.
In a small bowl, combine the honey, thyme, walnuts and dried cranberries. Unwrap the wheel of Brie and prepare a liner or piece of parchment paper to use inside the air fryer.
3. Bake the Brie cheese in the air fryer for 4-6 minutes.
When the air fryer is preheated, add the liner or parchment and the wheel of Brie. Air fry for about 4 minutes.
4. Drizzle with honey and add the toppings.
Add the topping and continue to air fry for another 1-2 minutes, or until the Brie is warm and gooey.
5. Serve and enjoy your gooey air fryer baked Brie cheese!
Transfer the air fried Brie to a plate and serve immediately. The Brie will start to congeal as it gets cold, so it is best served straight out of the air fryer.
Another popular way to serve baked Brie is with jam or preserves on the top of the wheel.
Instead of adding the nut and herb mixture in step 4, add a few spoonfuls of any type of jam or preserves.
I personally love Brie with blueberry preserves or tomato jam! Taking a spoonful of the decadent cheese with a little sweetness from the jam really makes for a perfect bite on bread!
Freezing & Storage
Freezing: We do not recommend freezing brie because it changes the texture.
Fridge: Once the brie is cool, add to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Reheating: To reheat, add (using a liner or parchment paper) to an air fryer preheated to 325ºF and air fry until warmed through, about 3 minutes.
Baked Brie Air Fryer Recipe FAQs
Can you bake Brie cheese in an air fryer?
Yes, you can bake Brie cheese in an air fryer. Simply preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C), add a liner, then cook your Brie for 4-6 minutes until soft and gooey. Optionally, you can add toppings such as honey, nuts, cranberries, and thyme. Lastly, serve it along with crackers, bread, or fresh fruit.
How long does it take to cook Brie cheese in an air fryer?
It takes 4-6 minutes to cook Brie in the air fryer at 350°F (175°C). Cook until it’s soft and gooey, then serve right away.
5-Minute Air Fryer Baked Brie
- 1 wheel Brie
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon walnuts crushed
- 1 cup Ritz crackers
- ¼ slice baguette
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix the toppings in a small bowl: nuts, cranberries and thyme.
- Once the air fryer is preheated, add a liner. Remove the Brie cheese from the packaging and place it in the air fryer basket carefully. Bake for 4-6 minutes until it becomes soft and gooey.
- Drizzle honey and add the toppings to the Brie cheese in the last 1-2 minutes of air frying.
- Serve your air fryer Brie with crackers, bread, and fresh fruit for dipping.
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, you can set the temperature to 350°F (175°C) and then let it cook without food for 3-4 minutes.
- You can also skip preheating by adding 2-3 minutes to your cooking time.
- Prepare your sides before baking the Brie cheese in the air fryer as it’s going to solidify quickly.
- Don’t add the air fryer liner while preheating as the air pressure might cause it to touch the heating element and create smoke.
- I used a 6-quart Instant Pot Vortex Plus to test the baked Brie air fryer recipe. Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time.
Share or save this recipe for later:
Click here to go back to detailed step-by-step instructions ↑.
Have you tried making air fryer Brie?
Leave us a note, and give this recipe a star rating. Good or bad, we appreciate your opinion. Let’s improve this air fryer recipe as a community!
Are you on Instagram? Share your photo and tag us at @fryitco. We can’t wait to see what you’ve made!
Or you can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We’re constantly uploading easy and tasty air fryer recipe videos, ASMR style.
You can also find us on Facebook & Tiktok 🙂. See you there!
Thank you for your support!