You are bound to impress anyone with this simple yet scrumptious Air Fryer Grilled Peaches recipe! All that’s left is some whipped cream loving! Fry, it to believe it!
When peaches are fresh and in-season, they’re unlike anything else: sweet, tender, and JUICY!
Peaches are great in desserts, whether they’re baked into a cake, simmered into a sauce, or served fresh with a slice of pound cake. Cooking peaches intensifies their sweetness and adds depth to the flavor of this delicate fruit.
That statement holds true in this air fryer grilled peaches recipe.
🤔 Fun fact: The peach tree originated in China, and China is still the leading producer of peaches worldwide!
While the state of Georgia is known for its peaches, there are many areas of the United States that produce plump and juicy peaches. The four US states with the top peach production are California, South Carolina, Georgia, and New Jersey.
Peach harvesting typically starts at the end of June and goes through the beginning of August, so if you’re looking for the freshest, juiciest peaches, that’s the time to buy!
In this recipe, we halve the fresh peaches, “grill” them in the air fryer to soften them slightly and then fill them with a spiced graham cracker crumb and butter filling.
The results are like a peach pie, but require way less work and are just as delicious! Most importantly, they’re perfect when topped with whipped topping or ice cream 😉
Ingredients: Air Fryer Grilled Peaches Dessert
Here are all the things you need to make an irresistible air-fried peach dessert.
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Brown sugar
- Cinnamon powder
- Melted butter
- Whipped topping
📣 You can find the exact measurements and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card down below.
It’s important to know that for the best results, the peaches should be ripe: they should be soft to the touch and have a strong peachy smell.
To speed up the ripening of unripe peaches, add the peaches to a paper bag, close tightly and leave at room temperature until the peaches are ready.
Like many of our favorite recipes, you can swap some of the ingredients to suit your preferences!
Some swap ideas:
- Graham cracker crumbs → oats, granola or cereal
- Whipped topping → ice cream, mascarpone, ricotta cheese or vanilla yogurt
You can also top the cooked peaches with a drizzle of honey or powdered sugar for an elevated presentation.
ASMR Recipe Video: Grilled Peaches in Air Fryer
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a short recipe video we made just for you.
*You can find the exact amount of ingredients and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card below.
How to Make Grilled Peaches in the Air Fryer?
These air fryer “grilled” peaches are perfect for dessert when you want to enjoy the amazing flavor of cooked peaches without putting in a lot of time or effort. In less than 20 minutes, you’ll have a satisfying, gooey sweet treat!
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F (177°C).
If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, you can set the temperature to 350°F (177°C) and then let it cook for 4 minutes.
You may also skip this step by adding 2-4 minutes to your cooking time.
2. Remove the pit from the peaches.
💡Note: If your peaches are not ripe, removing the pit can be difficult and therefore dangerous. We advise waiting until the peaches are ripe before making this recipe.
First, gently wash and dry your peaches. They bruise easily, so be careful when handling them.
Using a chef’s knife, carefully run the knife around the entire peach, following the natural line in the fruit, from the top of the peach to the bottom, and back.
The safest way to do this is to keep the peach on the cutting board and roll the peach until the knife has gone around the entire fruit. You’ll feel the pit in the center of the fruit; the knife should be going around the pit, not cutting through it.
Grab the two sides of the peach and twist gently to release the two halves from each other. One side of the peach will have the peach pit. To remove the pit, use your fingers or the tip of your knife to release the pit from the flesh and discard.
Repeat with the remaining peaches.
3. Air fry the sliced peaches for 5-6 minutes.
When the air fryer is preheated, add the peaches, flesh side down, in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Air fry for 5 to 6 minutes or until slightly softened.
4. Prepare brown sugar mixture.
While the peaches are air frying, prepare the brown sugar filling: in a small bowl, combine the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. Flip and add the brown sugar mixture, then air fry for another 5-6 minutes.
When the peaches are slightly softened, flip them over so the flesh side is now facing up. Divide the brown sugar mixture between the peaches, spooning it into the center of each peach.
Continue air frying the peaches for an additional 5 to 6 minutes, until the peaches are soft, their skin has wrinkled and the filling is gooey and caramelized.
📝 Note: I used a 6-quart Instant Pot Vortex Plus to test this recipe. Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time.
6. Serve and enjoy your air fryer grilled peaches!
Carefully remove the peaches and serve immediately with the delicious cold topping of your choosing!
The peaches will be very hot when removed from the air fryer, so it may be best to allow them to cool slightly before topping with whipped cream or iced cream, if you don’t want the topping to immediately melt off!
Once you’ve topped the peaches with ice cream or whipped cream, dust them with a little cinnamon for an elevated presentation. If you’re not using a creamy topping, you can dust with powdered sugar instead or even drizzle them with honey!
Freezing & Storage
Freezing: We don’t recommend freezing the peaches in this recipe as they will likely fall apart when thawed and reheated.
Fridge: When the peaches have fully cooled, add them to an airtight container. These cooked peach delights can last in the refrigerator for 5-6 days.
Reheating: To reheat quickly without softening the peach too dramatically, microwave at 50% power in 30 second intervals until the peaches and filling are warmed through.
Alternatively, add to a 350°F air fryer for 2-3 minutes or until the peaches have reached the desired temperature.
Grilled Peaches Air Fryer Recipe FAQs
How to air fry grilled peaches?
To air fry grilled peaches, start by removing the pit from the fruit. Then, grill the flesh side of the peaches in the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350°F (177°C). Next, flip them over and add the brown sugar mixture on top. Cook for another 5 minutes, and serve with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream on the side.
Simple Yet Decadent Air Fryer Grilled Peaches
- 4 peaches
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F (177°C).
- Take out the pit from the peaches by cutting around it.
- Add the peaches to the preheated air fryer carefully, cut-side down. Air fry for 5-6 minutes.
- While the peaches are cooking in the air fryer, prepare the topping mixture. Combine butter, brown sugar, graham crackers, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- Flip the peaches after 5 minutes and then spread the topping mix on the flesh of the fruit. Then, air fry for another 5-6 minutes until the sugar caramelizes and the peaches turn slightly golden. Take them out of the air fryer carefully, and let the air fried peaches cool down for a few minutes.
- Serve the air fryer grilled peaches dessert with whipped cream on top or vanilla ice cream on the side. Enjoy!
- For optimal results, it’s important to use ripe peaches that are soft to the touch and have a strong peachy aroma.
- To speed up the ripening of unripe peaches, place them in a paper bag, seal it tightly, and leave it at room temperature until they’re ready.
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, you can set the temperature to 350°F (177°C) and then let it cook for 3 minutes.
- You can also skip preheating by adding 2-4 minutes to your cooking time. Increment gradually, to prevent burning the peaches.
- Ice cream, mascarpone, and ricotta cheese can be used as substitutes for whipped topping.
- I used a 6-quart Instant Pot Vortex Plus to test the grilled peaches dessert recipe. Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time.
Share or save this recipe for later:
Click here to go back to detailed step-by-step instructions ↑.
Have you tried making the air fryer grilled peaches recipe?
Leave us a note, and give this recipe a star rating. Good or bad, we appreciate your opinion. Let’s improve this air fryer recipe as a community!
Are you on Instagram? Share your photo and tag us at @fryitco. We can’t wait to see what you’ve made!
Or you can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We’re constantly uploading easy and tasty air fryer recipe videos, ASMR style.
You can also find us on Facebook & Tiktok 🙂. See you there!
Thank you for your support!