This Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Air Fryer recipe is the best-tasting Brussels sprouts dish ever. I couldn’t stop munching on it😋. Fry it, to believe it!
I’m not exaggerating when I tell you that this bite-sized snack is the best air fryer Brussels sprouts recipe I’ve ever tasted.
I guess the bacon’s smokiness complemented the Brussels sprouts perfectly.
The end result was a tasty treat that you can add to your list of keto-friendly snacks.
- Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Ingredients
- ASMR Recipe Video: Air Fried Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- How to Cook Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts in the Air Fryer?
- Health Benefits of Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Air Fryer Recipe FAQs
- The Best Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Ingredients
Here’s what you need to make Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts.
- Brussels sprouts
- Thin bacon slices
- Olive oil
📣 You can find the exact measurements and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card down below.
Medium to large Brussels sprouts will work best for this recipe. You can cut it in half to incorporate more flavor.
If you prefer smaller ones, you don’t have to slice them.
You can go for a traditional smoked bacon or a fancy maple-flavored one.
Or, if you want, you can take this Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Air Fryer Recipe to the next level by lightly coating it with brown sugar.
One thing that you should avoid, though, is thick-cut bacon. It will require a longer cooking period which will overcook your cruciferous vegetable.
😋 More Tasty Brussels Sprouts Recipes
ASMR Recipe Video: Air Fried Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
Don’t have time to read?
Here’s a recipe video of Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts.
*You can find the exact amount of ingredients and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card below.
How to Cook Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts in the Air Fryer?
Preparing bacon-wrapped Brussels sprouts using the air fryer is a simple task that can be completed in just 25 minutes, from washing the veggies to serving them alongside a delicious side of ranch dip.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 380ºF (193ºC).
If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheat mode, you can simply set the temperature to 380ºF (193ºC) and then let it run for 5 minutes.
Or you can also skip preheating by adding 2-5 minutes to your cooking time. It would be ideal to start with the lower end of the estimated air frying time. Then continue cooking until your Brussels sprouts turns golden brown.
2. Clean and slice the Brussels sprouts in half.
If you bought the largest Brussels sprouts in your favorite grocery, it’s best to cut them in half. It’s going to help absorb the seasonings that we’re going to add next.
However, if you picked smaller Brussels sprouts, you don’t have to slice them as they will shrink after air frying.
💡 Pro Tip: If you want a softer texture, soak the small cruciferous vegetables in warm water before coating them with seasonings.
3. Season the halved Brussels sprouts.
Generously season the halved cruciferous vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Cut the bacon in half.
🚨Important: Thin bacon slices will work best for this recipe. It’s easier to wrap around the Brussels sprouts, will cook faster, and it will become crispy.
⏰ Time Saver: You can save time by slicing the bacon while it’s still in the package. A pair of kitchen scissors also does the job.
5. Wrap the Brussels sprouts with bacon.
To start, lay the bacon on a cutting board. Place the halved Brussels sprouts cut-side down on one end of the bacon, leaving a flap that can be folded over. Then, roll the bacon and Brussels sprouts until it’s fully wrapped.
💡Pro Tip: You can use a toothpick to secure the bacon in place.
6. Air fry the bacon-wrapped Brussels sprouts for 12–15 minutes.
Don’t forget to flip it halfway through.
📝 Note: We used a 6-quart air fryer to test this recipe. Cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making.
7. Serve hot & enjoy your bacon Brussels sprouts bites!
Now, that’s how you make an Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts.
Yes, it tastes so good, even without a dipping sauce! Yummm!!! 🤤
Just so you know, it Brussels sprouts and ranch dipping sauce is a match made in heaven!
Health Benefits of Brussels Sprouts
Brussels sprouts are cruciferous vegetables with fantastic health benefits. They are a good source of Folate or Vitamin B9, a micronutrient responsible for DNA synthesis and repair.
It’s also abundant in Vitamin C, which is essential to a robust immune system. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that can help prevent cellular damage and protect against chronic diseases.
In addition to Vitamin C, Brussels sprouts are an excellent source of Vitamin K. This micronutrient plays a vital role in maintaining bone health and blood clotting.
Making Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts once in a while have those amazing benefits. Furthermore, it’s a keto-friendly (low-carb) appetizer that you can add to your weight loss meal plan.
If you like the bacon-wrapped Brussels sprouts, you might also want to try these recipes.
Here are some more air fryer brussels sprouts.
Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Air Fryer Recipe FAQs
What’s the best type of bacon for this Brussels sprouts recipe?
Thinly-sliced bacon will work best for bacon-wrapped Brussels sprouts. It’s easier to wrap around the vegetable and it will cook faster. You can even make it crispy!
The Best Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 15 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat: Preheat your air fryer to 380ºF (193ºC) for 5 minutes.
- Trim the stem end of the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half. Splitting these small vegetables in half will allow them to absorb the seasoning we will add next. In addition, it will also cook at the same rate as the bacon.
- Season Brussels Sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cut the bacon slices in half. You can either use a knife to do this or kitchen shears if you have one.
- Wrap each Brussels sprouts with bacon, covering as much surface area as possible. You can secure the bacon with a toothpick if it keeps falling off.
- Air Fry the Brussels sprouts for 12 – 15 minutes at 380ºF (193ºC) or until the bacon is crispy and the Brussels sprouts are tender.
- Serve hot, and enjoy your air fried bacon-wrapped Brussels sprouts!
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheat mode, you can simply set the temperature to 400ºF (204ºC) and then let it cook for 5 minutes.
- You can skip preheating by adding 2-5 minutes to your cooking time. Increment gradually to prevent overcooking.
- Cutting Brussels sprouts in half allows for even cooking and absorbs more flavor.
- Slicing is unnecessary if you bought small Brussels sprouts for this recipe. It’s going to shrink anyway.
- Use thin-sliced bacon. It’s easier to wrap around the halved Brussels sprouts and have the same cooking time. You can even make it crispy!
- If your bacon keeps falling off the Brussels sprouts, use a toothpick to secure it.
You can keep the toothpick on if you want to make a lollipop version of this low-carb appetizer.
- Ranch dip is a good match for the Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts.
- I used a 6-quart air fryer to test this recipe. Cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time. Continue air frying until you achieve your desired finish.
Share or save this recipe for later:
Have you tried making the Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts?
Leave us a note, and give this recipe a star rating. Good or bad, we appreciate your opinion. Let’s improve this air fryer recipe as a community!
Or you can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We’re constantly uploading easy and tasty air fryer recipe videos, ASMR style.
Thank you for your support!