Discover the easiest way to turn frozen pork tenderloin into a masterpiece of flavor and convenience. Get ready to be amazed by the simplicity of cooking frozen pork tenderloin in air fryer.
Prepare to fry it, to believe it!
Notes: We are currently in the development and testing stage for this pork tenderloin air fryer from frozen recipe. Stay tuned for more updates. If you have any tips on making this dish even better, please leave us a comment below. We appreciate your input!
Ingredients for Frozen Pork Tenderloin in Air Fryer
Here are all you need to make air fried frozen pork tenderloin.
- Frozen pork tenderloin
- Avocado oil
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
📣 You can find the exact measurements and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card down below.
If you’re in the mood for experimentation, consider substituting avocado oil with the richness of olive oil or the indulgent creaminess of melted butter.
Meanwhile, if onion powder isn’t your cup of tea, feel free to omit it. The beauty of this recipe lies in its adaptability to your taste preferences.
If you have a go-to pork dry rub in your pantry, don’t hesitate to use it here. One option that comes to mind is cajun seasoning, which can elevate the frozen pork tenderloin’s flavor profile to new heights.
Introduce a hint of spiciness by incorporating a dash of cayenne pepper. This small addition can contribute a delightful kick to your air-fried masterpiece.
How to Cook Frozen Pork Tenderloin in an Air Fryer?
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350ºF (177ºC).
If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, set your desired temperature then let it cook for 5 minutes without food.
🚨 Important: Reduce the cooking temperature to 380°F (193°C) if you’re using a 4-quart air fryer or smaller. They are hotter due to the heating element being closer to the food.
2. Prepare the ingredients.
First (second to preheating), make a seasoning blend by mixing avocado oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle this flavor-packed seasoning over your frozen pork tenderloin, ensuring every corner gets some love.
Pro tip: If you spot any ice crystals on the pork, give it a head start by cooking it for 5 minutes. Then, go ahead and brush on the seasoning. This way, those delicious spices will stick like glue and won’t wash away. You’ll get that perfect flavor punch in every single bite!
Here’s the deal:
You can undoubtedly thaw the frozen pork tenderloin, which will cook more evenly. If you decide to defrost your tenderloin, the cooking time will differ. Check out this marinated pork tenderloin recipe instead.
3. Air fry frozen pork tenderloin for 33 – 40 minutes at 350ºF (177ºC).
Let’s delve into the heart of the cooking process and guide you through transforming your well-seasoned frozen pork tenderloin into a culinary masterpiece.
Gently place your seasoned pork tenderloin into the preheated air fryer. Then, set the duration to 33 – 40 minutes and cook at 350ºF (177ºC).
And remember, give it a flip halfway through. This ensures both sides cook evenly, resulting in a perfectly cooked dish.
Note: Cooking durations can vary due to factors such as the pork’s initial temperature, thickness, and the specs of your air fryer. To ensure your tenderloin reaches a safe and delicious level of doneness, rely on a meat thermometer. Insert it into the thickest part, ensuring the temperature registers at least 145ºF (63ºC).
Once this ideal temperature is reached, remove the tenderloin from the air fryer and rest for 5 – 10 minutes. This resting period helps to evenly distribute the succulent juices, resulting in a tender and flavorful eating experience.
4. Serve and Enjoy!
Slice the air-fried frozen pork tenderloin into your desired portions. Finally, pair it with roasted veggies, creamy mashed potatoes, or your favorite side.
You can also serve it with a sauce of your choice, perhaps BBQ or honey mustard?
Now that you’re armed with the ultimate easy-to-follow recipe, there’s no excuse not to dive into the world of air frying. So, roll up your sleeves, pop that frozen pork tenderloin in your trusty air fryer, and fry it to believe it!
Got leftovers? Store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days. To reheat, pop the pork tenderloin in a preheated air fryer for 5 – 7 minutes at 350ºF (177ºC) or until heated through.
How Long to Cook Frozen Pork Tenderloin in Air Fryer?
Cook frozen pork tenderloin in your air fryer for 33 – 40 minutes at 350ºF (177ºC). Flip it halfway through to ensure even cooking. Use an instant-read thermometer to verify the internal temperature reaches a safe 145ºF (63ºC).
Can You Air Fry Frozen Pork Tenderloin?
Yes, you can air fry frozen pork tenderloin. Just follow our recipe guide — prepare a flavorful seasoning blend, season and place the frozen tenderloin in the preheated air fryer, and cook for 33 – 40 minutes. Flip it midway and check the internal temperature to ensure it reaches 145ºF (63ºC).
Easy Frozen Pork Tenderloin in Air Fryer
- 1 lb frozen pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 350ºF (177ºC) for 5 minutes.
- Make the seasoning blend. Combine the avocado oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well to create a flavorful paste. Drizzle this seasoning blend over the pork tenderloin, ensuring every nook and cranny is coated for the ultimate flavor infusion.
- Air fry frozen pork tenderloin. Place the seasoned pork in the preheated air fryer. Cook for 33 – 40 minutes at 350ºF (177ºC), pausing midway to flip the tenderloin. This guarantees uniform cooking and a splendidly crispy crust.
- Check for doneness. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the pork. Ensure it registers at least 145ºF (63ºC) for safe consumption. If needed, continue air frying in 5-minute intervals until the desired temperature is attained.
- Once the pork reaches the optimal temperature, carefully remove it from the air fryer and rest for 5 – 10 minutes. This step ensures the juices evenly distribute, resulting in a tender and succulent pork tenderloin.
- Serve & enjoy! Slice into medallions and plate your air-fried frozen pork tenderloin alongside your preferred sides, whether a vibrant salad, roasted vegetables, or fluffy mashed potatoes.
- Considering that cooking time varies depending on the meat’s thickness (and your air fryer’s specs), always check with a meat thermometer if your pork is cooked thoroughly. The pork’s safe internal temperature is a minimum of 145ºF (63ºC).
- If you see ice crystals on the pork, cook it for 5 minutes. Then, brush the seasoning while in the air fryer. This helps the spices stick and gives you excellent flavor in every bite!
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, you can set the temperature to 380°F (193°C) and then let it cook for 4-5 minutes without food.
- You can skip preheating by adding 2-4 minutes to your cooking time. Increment gradually to prevent burning the frozen pork tenderloin.
- I used a 6-quart (air fryer) to test the frozen pork tenderloin. Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time.
Share or save this recipe for later:
Have you tried making the air fryer frozen pork tenderloin recipe?
Leave us a note, and give this recipe a star rating. Good or bad, we appreciate your opinion. Let’s improve this air fryer recipe as a community!
Or you can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We’re constantly uploading easy and tasty air fryer recipe videos, ASMR style.
Thank you for your support!