Craving a campfire snack, but want to avoid the hassle of making a fire? Make these quick and easy air fryer s’mores for a tasty treat in minutes. 🔥 You’ll have to fry it, to believe it!
One category of food that is frequently forgotten from the air fryer line-up is desserts!
We’re so busy making crispy proteins and flavor-packed vegetables that we forget that air fryers can produce fantastic sweet treats!
Air fryer s’mores are incredibly fast and easy, and even more delicious.
S’mores Air Fryer Recipe Ingredients
Here’s what you need to make the S’mores in the air fryer.
- Graham crackers
- Hershey’s chocolate bar (or any chocolate)
📣 You can find the exact measurements and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card down below.
You can get creative with the type of chocolate you want to use in this recipe. Only have chips? That’s totally fine. Have some fancy, caramel-filled squares leftover from Valentine’s Day? Those will work, too!
When picking marshmallows, you’ll want to go with ones that are medium in size, because they expand in the air fryer as they toast. Just like any good s’more, these air fried confections can be messy- don’t say we didn’t warn you!
ASMR Recipe Video: Air Fried S’mores
Don’t have time to read?
Here’s how you can make Air Fryer S’mores, ASMR style.
*You can find the exact amount of ingredients and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card below.
How to Cook S’mores in an Air Fryer?
Possibly the easiest (and most fun) air fryer recipe, ever, air fryer s’mores are sure to win your heart.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 390ºF (198ºC) for 5 minutes.
If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, you can set the temperature to 400ºF (204ºC) and then let it cook for 5 minutes.
You may also skip this step by incrementing your cooking time gradually until your marshmallows puff up and turn slightly golden brown.
2. Prepare the ingredients.
Carefully break apart 4 graham crackers, creating 8 halves. Break your chocolate into pieces that will fit onto your s’more, and have 4 marshmallows ready.
3. Air fry the Graham crackers with marshmallows for 3-4 minutes at 390ºF (198ºC).
When the air fryer is done preheating, place 4 graham cracker halves into the air fryer basket and top each with a marshmallow. Air fry for 3-4 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed and slightly browned on top.
📝 Note: I used a 6-quart air fryer to make this recipe. Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time.
4. Finish building your s’mores.
Carefully transfer the toasted marshmallow-topped grahams to a plate, and top each with chocolate. Finish each sandwich with a graham cracker half and allow to sit for at least a minute to give the chocolate time to melt.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Now that’s how you can make s’mores in your air fryer in under 10 minutes, without having to step foot outside!
S’mores Air Fryer Recipe FAQs
How long does it take to cook s’mores in air fryer?
Making s’mores in the air fryer will only take 4-5 minutes. Follow this quick guide.
Can you make s’mores in an air fryer?
Yes, you can make s’mores in the air fryer. You just need to have marshmallows, chocolate, and graham cracker ready.
Quick & Easy Air Fryer S’mores
- 4 pieces graham crackers broken in half to make 2 squares, for a total of 8 squares
- 4 pieces marshmallows
- 1 bar Hershey's chocolate bar
- Preheat your air fryer to 390ºF (198ºC) for 5 minutes
- Prepare the ingredients. Get 4 graham crackers, 4 marshmallows and 1 chocolate bar. Snap the graham crackers in half to make 8 squares. Then cut the chocolate bars into 4 equal pieces.
- Air fry 4 graham cracker squares with marshmallows on top for 3-4 minutes at 390ºF (198ºC). Marshmallows should puff up, and the top should be a bit brown.
- Assemble the s’mores. First, place the air fried marshmallows and graham crackers on a plate. Then, place the chocolate bars on top of the marshmallow. Finally, add the remaining 4 graham crackers on top of the chocolate bars.
- Serve and enjoy! Let the air fried s'mores rest for a minute to melt the chocolate.
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheat mode, you can simply set the temperature to 400ºF (204ºC) and then let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Or you can skip preheating by adding 2-4 minutes to your cooking time. Increment gradually to prevent burning the s’mores.
- You can substitute your choice of chocolate or any available chocolate in your pantry.
- Use tongs to remove each cracker carefully from the air fryer basket and put them on a plate.
- I used a 6-quart air fryer to make this s’mores recipe. Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on the type of your air fryer. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time, and add 1-2 more minutes until you’re satisfied with the finish.
Share or save this recipe for later:
Click here to go back to detailed step-by-step instructions ↑.
Have you tried making s’mores in your air fryer?
Leave us a note, and give this recipe a star rating. Good or bad, we appreciate your opinion. Let’s improve this air fryer recipe as a community!
Are you on Instagram? Share your photo and tag us at @fryitco. We can’t wait to see what you’ve made!
Or you can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We’re constantly uploading easy and tasty air fryer recipe videos, ASMR style.
You can also find us on Facebook & Tiktok 🙂. See you there!
Thank you for your support!