Create a fun, gooey and delicious dessert for a crowd with this Air Fryer S’mores Dip recipe! It’s surprisingly simple to make! Fry it, to believe it!
You’ve already seen us make s’mores in the air fryer, but now we’re taking it to another level…. Dippable s’mores!!
Not only is this dessert easy and perfect for a party, but it’s easy as can be and done in minutes!
S’mores Dip Air Fryer Recipe Ingredients
You need the same ingredients as the classic s’mores recipe.
- Chocolate chips
- Graham crackers (for serving)
- Nut butter (optional)
📣 You can find the exact measurements and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card down below.
S’mores dip is pretty customizable! You can use different types of chocolate or chocolate chips, add Nutella or a nut butter, or even use cookie butter for an allergen-free option.
Note: You will need a small, shallow pan that fits into your air fryer basket for this recipe. The amount of ingredients you use will vary based on the size of the pan.
Recipe Video: Air Fried S’mores Dip
Don’t have time to read? We made this short recipe video just for you. 😉
*You can find the exact amount of ingredients and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card below.
How to Cook S’mores Dip in an Air Fryer?
S’mores dip is fun to make and even more fun to eat! Don’t be surprised if this becomes a family favorite.
1. Layer chocolate chips and marshmallows.
In your small pan, add the chocolate chips, smoothing to be one even layer. Add any additional toppings, such as peanut butter, in blobs on top of the chocolate. Finally, add the marshmallows to the pan in an even layer.
💡 Pro Tip: If the top part of the marshmallows are poking above the sides of the pan, either lay the marshmallows down or cut them in half. They will expand as they air fry and can overflow if they’re too tall!
2. Air fry s’mores dip for 7-9 minutes at 350ºF (176ºC).
🚨 Important! No preheating required.
Put the s’mores pan into the air fryer and set the temperature to 350ºF (176ºC). Air fry for 7-9 minutes, or until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows are toasted.
While the dip is cooking, break up graham crackers to dippable-sized pieces and set aside.
3. Serve your air fried s’mores dip warm! Enjoy!
Carefully remove the pan from the air fryer and enjoy!
In addition to adding various fillings, you can switch up what you use to dip!
Here are some options for a fun twist:
- Use pretzels or pretzel sticks for a sweet and salty combo that can’t be beat.
- Dip with whole strawberries for a fruity take.
- If you’re feeling extra chocolatey, use chocolate wafer or chocolate chip cookies.
Freezing & Storage
Fridge: This dip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Reheating: To reheat, cover the pan loosely with foil and reheat in the air fryer at 350ºF (176ºC) for 3-4 minutes or until dip is heated through.
Air Fryer S’mores Dip FAQs
How to air fry s’mores dip?
To make an air fryer s’mores dip, first, you need a pan that can fit your air fryer. The next order of business is to layer the chocolate chips and marshmallows and air fry them for 7-9 minutes at 350ºF (176ºC).
Gooey & Delicious Air Fryer S’mores Dip
- 24 pieces marshmallows
- 8 pieces graham crackers
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Layer the chocolate chips and marshmallows in a cake or pizza pan.
- Air fry for 7-9 minutes at 350ºF (176ºC). Cook until the marshmallows fully fluff up and turn golden brown. No preheating required. Longer cooking time will help melt the chocolate. Use oven mitts to take the air fryer s’mores dip. Be careful.
- Serve air fryer s'mores dip immediately with graham crackers on the side. Enjoy!
- If you’re going to use a shallow pan, it’s ideal to cut the marshmallows in half, so they won’t overflow when they expand and contract.
- You can substitute your choice of chocolate or any available chocolate in your pantry.
- Apart from the chocolate, you can also try other flavors such as peanut butter or nut butter alternatives such as speculoos or other cookie butter brands.
- If the tops of the marshmallows are poking above the sides of the pan, either lay the marshmallows down or cut them in half. They will expand as they air fry and can overflow if they’re too tall!
- Be careful when taking out the pan, use oven mitts or any heat resistant gloves.
- I used a 6-quart air fryer to test the s’mores dip recipe. Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on the type of your air fryer. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time, and add 1-2 more minutes until you’re satisfied with the finish.
Share or save this recipe for later:
Have you tried making the s’mores dip air fryer recipe?
Leave us a note, and give this recipe a star rating. Good or bad, we appreciate your opinion. Let’s improve this air fryer recipe as a community!
Or you can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We’re constantly uploading easy and tasty air fryer recipe videos, ASMR style.
Thank you for your support!