When you combine the flavors of s’mores with the fun of pizza, you get one seriously good pair: Air Fryer S’mores Pizza! 😉 Fry it to believe it!
While this air fryer s’mores pizza won’t be quite like a traditional pizzeria-style pie, we promise you’ll still love it, and you’ll probably want to apply the technique we use in this recipe to make a whole slew of other types of pizzas!
You’ll only need a few ingredients to make this awesome dessert, and you can make some swaps to fit your preferences perfectly!
Air Fryer S’mores Pizza Ingredients
Here are all you need to make this lovely air fried s’mores dessert pizza.
- Chocolate chips
- Pillsbury pizza crust
- Graham crackers
📣 You can find the exact measurements and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card down below.
The pizza dough we used in this recipe is from Pillsbury- it’s in almost every grocery store, so it’s convenient and pretty tasty, too!
You can also use any type of store-bought pizza dough or even homemade if you want. If using homemade, you may have to slightly adjust the cooking time but in general, any pizza dough should work the same way.
For the chocolate element, you can use chocolate chips, broken up chocolate bars, Nutella, or any other type of ooey-gooey melty goodness, like cookie butter!
We used graham crackers over the top of the pizza to add a little crunch, but you can feel free to use other cookies, crackers, or even chopped toasted nuts to finish off your s’mores pizza.
As a general rule, use whatever is available in your pantry.
Recipe Video: Air Fried S’mores Pizza
Don’t have time to read? We made this short recipe video just for you. 😉
*You can find the exact amount of ingredients and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card below.
How to Cook S’mores Pizza in an Air Fryer?
Making pizza is fun, no matter what kind of pizza you’re making or how you’re cooking it. Making air fryer s’mores pizza, of all things, is even more fun.
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF (204ºC).
If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, you can set the temperature to 400ºF (204ºC) and then let it cook for 5 minutes.
2. Take the dough out of the Pillsbury Pizza Crust can.
Following the instructions on the packaging, remove the pizza crust from the tube. If the container has 2 doughs in it, separate the two doughs.
3. Unroll the pizza dough on an air fryer liner.
Using 1 dough and an air fryer liner (or piece of parchment paper), unroll the dough so that it’s flat. Poke the dough all over with a fork to prevent it from puffing up while cooking.
You’ll air fry the dough by itself first, so no need to add toppings now.
4. Air fry pizza dough for 4-5 minutes.
When the air fryer is fully preheated, add the pizza dough and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the dough seems mostly-cooked and slightly golden around the edges.
5. Add the pizza toppings.
Carefully add the toppings to the cooked dough. We used Nutella as the first layer, then added chocolate chips and topped it all with marshmallows.
Note: If using full-sized marshmallows, cut them in half before adding to the pizza so they puff and brown in the same amount of time that it takes the rest of the toppings to get hot.
6. Air fry s’mores pizza for 3-4 minutes.
Put the pizza back into the air fryer with the toppings and air fry for 3-4 minutes or until the toppings are hot and the marshmallows are toasted.
I used a 6-quart air fryer to test this recipe. Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time.
7. Crush graham crackers on top of the s’mores dessert pizza.
Carefully transfer the hot pizza from the air fryer to a plate. Sprinkle with the crushed graham crackers or crunchy topping of your choosing.
8. Serve your air fried s’mores pizza warm. Enjoy!
Now, that’s how to make quick and easy air fryer s’mores dessert pizza!
Allow it to cool for at least a minute, so the molten chocolate lava doesn’t burn your mouth! Then, slice and serve!
Other Serving Ideas
For a stylish way of serving, drizzle the whole pizza with chocolate sauce or other ice cream sauce, like raspberry or caramel sauce. If you’re feeling really fancy, you can even add sprinkles!
Swap pretzels for the graham crackers for a salty complement to the sweet pizza!
Freezing & Storage
Freezing: We do not recommend freezing the cooked pizza.
Fridge: Pizza, cooled completely and in an airtight container, will last up to a week in the refrigerator.
Reheating: To reheat the pizza, add it back to a 400ºF (204ºC) air fryer for 3-4 minutes or until the pizza is hot, but not so long that the marshmallows burn or that the crust dries out.
The Best Air Fryer
If you’ve ever questioned the reliability of your current air fryer, it’s time to meet the Instant Vortex Air Fryer – your new kitchen sidekick! Picture effortless cooking, thanks to its 6 automatic functions. PLUS, it’s dishwasher safe, making cleaning a snap. 🤩 Don’t wait, upgrade your air fryer today!
Air Fryer S’mores Dessert Pizza FAQs
How to air fry s’mores pizza?
To air fry s’mores pizza, first preheat your air fryer to 400°F (204°C). Then roll a premade or homemade pizza dough onto an air fryer liner, air fry it for 4-5 minutes, add the toppings, then cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Gooey 10 Minute Air Fryer S’mores Pizza
- 1 can Pillsbury pizza crust
- 1½ cup marshmallows small
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 pieces graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF (204ºC).
- Take the dough out of the Pillsbury Pizza Crust can. Peel the packaging carefully, then press the guide with a spoon.
- Unroll the pizza dough on an air fryer liner. Trim any excess dough. Knead to desired thickness and shape. Poke holes with a fork to prevent any bubbles from forming.
- Air fry the pizza dough for 4-5 minutes. Bake until the crust is golden brown.
- After baking the pizza dough, take it out and add the toppings. Spread the Nutella, sprinkle chocolate chips and lastly top it off with marshmallows.
- Then, air fry s’mores pizza with toppings for 3-4 minutes. Cook until the marshmallows fully expand and golden.
- Now, crush a graham cracker on top of the air fried s’mores pizza.
- Slice the freshly baked s'mores dessert pizza. Serve and enjoy!
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, you can set the temperature to 400ºF (204ºC) and then let it cook for 5 minutes without food.
- You can shape your pizza dough however you like. We opted for a rectangular shape because it’s the easier choice. We just have to unroll the pizza dough straight from the Pillsbury can.
- If you have your own homemade pizza dough recipe, you can also start from scratch instead of using a ready-made one.
- In case you have big marshmallows, cut it into small pieces before layering it on top of the air fried pizza dough to accommodate for expansion.
- The Pillsbury dough will yield two 8-inch s’mores pizza. If you’re using the same ready-made pizza dough brand, portion it into 2 equal parts.
- It’s easier to take the pizza dough in and out with an air fryer liner.
- Dock your pizza dough (poke holes) to prevent forming air pockets.
- You can also drizzle your s’mores pizza with chocolate syrup for a fancier presentation.
- I used a 6-quart air fryer to test the air fryer s’mores pizza recipe. Cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time.
Share or save this recipe for later:
Have you tried making air fryer s’mores dessert pizza?
Leave us a note, and give this recipe a star rating. Good or bad, we appreciate your opinion. Let’s improve this air fryer recipe as a community!
Or you can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We’re constantly uploading easy and tasty air fryer recipe videos, ASMR style.
Thank you for your support!