Looking for dinner inspiration? Meet our Pork Sirloin Roast Air Fryer recipe. Unleash a whirlwind of taste – from tender pork to a heavenly crispness, kissed by Italian allure.
Notes: We are currently in the development and testing stage for this pork sirloin roast air fryer recipe. Stay tuned for more updates. If you have any tips on making this dish even better, please leave us a comment below. We appreciate your input!
Here’s a video of a similar recipe that we’re going for.
Ingredients for pork sirloin roast air fryer
Here are all you need to make air fried pork sirloin roast.
- Pork sirloin
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
📣 You can find the exact measurements and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card down below.
How to Cook Pork Sirloin Roast in an Air Fryer?
Air frying is the game’s name here, and trust me, it couldn’t be simpler. Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned home cook, this recipe is designed to make your life easier.
1. Bring out your pork.
Before preheating, ideally, you should bring your pork out to room temperature. Do this 30 minutes before cooking, so the pork roast can cook evenly (and possibly faster cooking time).
2. Preheat your air fryer to 350ºF (177ºC)
If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, set your desired temperature then let it cook for 5 minutes without food.
3. Prepare the ingredients.
Mix a burst of flavors in a small bowl with olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Before we proceed, ensure the pork sirloin is dry by gently patting it with paper towels. This helps achieve that sought-after crispy crust.
Now, generously coat the pork with the flavor-packed mixture. Make sure every inch is covered, creating a savory explosion of taste.
Pro tip: For an extra oomph of flavor, consider whipping up a quick sauce to drizzle over your cooked pork. Something as simple as honey mustard or balsamic glaze can take your dish to the next level.
If you add sauce, brush it with 10 minutes left on the timer.
4. Air fry pork sirloin roast at 350ºF (177ºC) for 45 – 60 minutes.
Place your seasoned pork in the air fryer. Now, set the air fryer to work its magic, cooking the pork sirloin roast at 350ºF (177ºC) for 45 to 60 minutes.
Halfway through cooking, flip the pork to ensure an even golden crust.
Starting at the 40-minute mark, check the pork’s doneness. To check, insert an instant-read thermometer into the thickest part of the pork.
Your pork sirloin roast is done once the internal temperature hits 145ºF (63ºC). Remove from the air fryer, and let it rest for 5 – 10 minutes before slicing. Otherwise, continue cooking until the pork reaches the ideal temperature.
Here’s the deal:
The art of cooking is a symphony of variables – the size of your pork, the dimensions of your air fryer, its unique model, and even the starting temperature all play a role in this flavorful performance.
As a result, your pork sirloin roast air fryer might just be ready before the 45-minute curtain falls, or it could require more time beyond the hour mark.
This is precisely why a meat thermometer should be a necessity.
5. Serve & Enjoy!
Slice the pork sirloin roast once rested.
Finally, serve and enjoy your air fried pork sirloin roast! Pair with your favorite potato dish or some steamed veggies.
Enhance your pork with a tangy apple sauce, or elevate it to gourmet heights with a creamy Dijon mustard sauce.
So there you have it! Your ticket to an unforgettable meal – our Boneless Pork Sirloin Roast Air Fryer recipe.
What to Serve with Pork Sirloin Roast?
Curious about the ideal companions for your flawlessly cooked pork sirloin roast? Allow me to present a selection of thoughtfully curated options that will genuinely elevate your dining experience:
- Roasted potatoes: Transform your meal into a timeless delight by serving alongside a generous portion of meticulously seasoned and perfectly roasted potatoes.
- Vibrant Greens: Embrace the healthful freshness of your culinary journey with steamed broccoli or sautéed spinach.
- Sauces: A drizzle of tangy apple sauce adds a delightful burst of fruity sweetness that harmonizes exquisitely with the savory notes of the pork.
Note: Something as simple as air fryer sweet potato fries work well too.
Freezing & Storage
Fridge: Got leftovers? No problem! Store your cooked pork sirloin roast in the fridge for 3 – 4 days. To reheat, a quick spin in the air fryer (5 – 7 minutes at 350ºF / 177ºC) or a gentle warm-up in the microwave should do the trick.
Freezing: For future feasting, you can freeze your seasoned (uncooked) pork for up to 2 – 3 months. When ready for a flavorful meal, let it thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Once thawed, revisit this recipe, and you’re all set for a delectable feast.
Easy Pork Sirloin Roast Air Fryer
- 3 lbs pork sirloin roast
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring your sirloin to room temperature 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350ºF (177ºC).
- Prepare pork spice blend. Combine the olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Season the pork sirloin. Pat the pork sirloin roast dry with paper towels. This will help achieve that delightful crispy texture. Then, rub the delightful spice blend all over the pork sirloin roast.
- Air fry pork sirloin roast. Place the pork in the air fryer, ensuring it doesn't touch the sides to ensure even cooking. Air fry at 350ºF (177ºC) for 45 – 60 minutes, flipping the roast halfway through. This technique guarantees a beautifully golden crust and succulent interior.
- Check for doneness. Use an instant-read thermometer to check the internal temperature. Make sure the pork reaches 145ºF (63ºC) for safe consumption.
- Rest and slice the meat. Once it reaches the safe temperature, remove the pork sirloin roast from the air fryer and let it rest for 5 – 10 minutes. This step allows the juices to evenly distribute. Now, go ahead and slice the roast into your desired portions.
- Serve and enjoy your air fried pork sirloin roast. Pair it with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables, creamy mashed potatoes, or a refreshing salad. These pairings will complement the flavors impeccably.
- Considering that cooking time varies depending on the meat’s thickness (and your air fryer’s specs), always check with a meat thermometer if your pork is cooked thoroughly. The pork’s safe internal temperature is a minimum of 145ºF (63ºC).
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, you can set the temperature to 380°F (193°C) and then let it cook for 4-5 minutes without food.
- You can skip preheating by adding 2-4 minutes to your cooking time. Increment gradually to prevent burning the pork sirloin roast.
- I used a 6-quart (air fryer) to test the pork sirloin roast. Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time.
Share or save this recipe for later:
Have you tried making the air fryer pork sirloin roast recipe?
Leave us a note, and give this recipe a star rating. Good or bad, we appreciate your opinion. Let’s improve this air fryer recipe as a community!
Or you can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We’re constantly uploading easy and tasty air fryer recipe videos, ASMR style.
Thank you for your support!