In less than 7 minutes, you can turn the Air Fryer Frozen French Toast Sticks into a delectable treat with these amazing dips! 😋 Fry it, to believe it!
Welcome to our first-ever recipe: Frozen French Toast Sticks!
Frozen or fresh, French toast sticks are a fun and easy breakfast for kids and adults alike.
Once they are crisped to perfection, all it takes is a sprinkle of powdered sugar and your choice of dipping sauce—chocolate, caramel, Nutella, maple syrup—then you’re off to cloud nine!
The only advantage of having frozen ones is that you don’t have to make a custard mixture from scratch and the mess that comes with it.
However, I wouldn’t lie to you; fresh is always better.
In case you have plenty of time and you have a loaf of bread that’s about to expire, check out these recipes for inspiration:
Level Up Your Air Fryer Frozen French Toast Sticks
- Frozen French toast sticks (make-ahead or store-bought)
- Maple syrup
You can choose any type or brand of store-bought French toast sticks. I like the Aldi French Toast Sticks, particularly the double cinnamon version. (For this recipe, though, I used the Eggo brand).
- Caramel Syrup
- Chocolate Syrup
- Powdered sugar
📣 You can find the exact measurements and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card down below.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? Why not treat yourself a bit with those amazing dips?
Recipe Video: Air Fried Frozen French Toast Sticks
Don’t have time to read? We made this short recipe video just for you. 😉
*You can find the exact amount of ingredients and adjust the number of servings in the recipe card below.
How to Air Fry Frozen French Toast Sticks?
Air frying frozen French toast sticks is a piece of cake. You can enjoy a crispy and tender breakfast treat in less than 10 minutes, from frozen to cooked!
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF (204ºC) for 5 minutes.
If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheat button, simply set the temperature at 400ºF (204ºC) and let it run for 5 minutes.
Or you can also skip preheating by adding 2-4 minutes to your air frying time. Then check every minute to prevent your frozen French toast sticks from getting burned.
2. Air fry Frozen French Toast Sticks for 4-6 minutes at 400ºF (204ºC).
Make sure that the air fryer frozen French toast sticks don’t overlap. Otherwise, there will be parts of the French toast that won’t be cooked properly. It’s also crucial to space the French toasts sticks evenly to encourage proper airflow.
Thawing is not necessary. However, if you have already thawed your pack of frozen French toast sticks, deduct 2 minutes from the cooking time.
💡Pro Tip: Using the maximum air frying temperature and a short cooking time is essential to achieving a crispy exterior and a fluffy core.
I used a 6-quart air fryer to reheat the frozen French toast sticks. Cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer and the number of servings you are making. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time. Continue air frying until you achieve your desired finish.
3. Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy!
Why stop at simply cooking the frozen French toast sticks if you can make it even more special? Without too much effort, of course.
You can have different dips for the French toast sticks, such as:
- Maple Syrup
And besides the dip, you can also drizzle any syrup or sprinkle some powdered sugar to make it even more indulgent.
That’s not even the best part:
Other ideas you can serve with or on the French toast sticks are ice cream, whipped topping, and fruits such as bananas, blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries.
Moreover, if you want it to be a heavy brunch meal, you can serve the Frozen French Toast Sticks with Canadian bacon, sausage, and/or eggs.
The Best Frozen French Toast Sticks To Try Next
|Murry’s Frozen French Toast Sticks|
|Krusteaz Frozen French Toast Sticks|
|Farm Rich Frozen French Toast Sticks|
|Breakfast Best French Toast Sticks|
|Kellogg’s Eggo Frozen French Toast Sticks|
Frozen French Toast Sticks Air Fryer Recipe FAQs
How long does it take to cook Frozen French Toast Sticks in an Air Fryer?
Cook Frozen French Toast Sticks in the air fryer for 5-6 minutes at 400ºF (204ºC). Deduct 1-2 minutes if your French toast sticks are thin.
What is the best temperature to cook Frozen French Toast Sticks in an air fryer?
The ideal temperature to cook Frozen French Toast Sticks in an air fryer is 400ºF (204ºC). You need the maximum temperature to achieve a golden brown finish. Watch this quick video.
Are Frozen French Toast Sticks good in the air fryer?
Yes, Frozen French Toast Sticks will work well with any air fryer. It only takes a few minutes to cook. Here’s how we did it.
How to Air Fry Frozen French Toast Sticks, Eggo +Other brands
- 1 pack frozen French toast sticks
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1 tablespoon raspberries
- 1 tablespoon blueberries
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF (204ºC) for 5 minutes.
- Air fry the frozen French toast sticks for 5-6 minutes at 400ºF (204 ºC).
- Serve with your favorite dip, and enjoy!
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheating option, set the temperature to 400ºF (204ºC) and let it run for 5 minutes.
- You can skip preheating by adding 2-4 minutes to your cooking time. Increment gradually to prevent overcooking your frozen French toast sticks.
- Thawing is not necessary. However, if you already did, deduct 2 minutes from the cooking time. Continue air frying until the french toast sticks turn golden brown.
- Using the maximum air frying temperature and a short cooking time is essential to achieving a crispy exterior and a fluffy core.
- For larger pieces of frozen french toast sticks, go for the full 6 minutes.
- Ensure even cooking by spacing out the frozen French toast sticks.
- You can also choose a different dip, such as Nutella or caramel, and throw in some of your favorite fruits.
- For a heavy brunch meal, you can add some protein such as bacon, sausage, and/or eggs.
- I used a 6-quart air fryer to reheat the air fryer frozen French toast sticks. Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on your air fryer. For optimal results, begin with the lower end of the suggested cooking time. Continue air frying until you achieve your desired finish.
Share or save this recipe for later:
Have you tried cooking frozen french toast sticks in your air fryer?
Leave us a note, and give this recipe a star rating. Good or bad, we appreciate your opinion. Let’s improve this air fryer recipe as a community!
Or you can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel. We’re constantly uploading easy and tasty air fryer recipe videos, ASMR style.
Thank you for your support!